Uncover the mysteries of the famed jewel boards among hidden relics in ancient Greece! Help Emma find her husband and daughter, who have gone missing after a horrible struggle, before an impending volcanic eruption.
- 38 hidden object screens in 16 unique locations
- 5 scrolling hidden object screens
- 7 progressively challenging Jewel Quest boards
- 6 mini puzzles
- Engrossing, cinematic adventure story
Minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista Operating System
- 16 MB Video Card (32-bit graphics)
- Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- 768 MB of available system memory (1 GB for Vista)
I recently played Jewel Quest Mysteries 2: Trail of the Midnight Heart [Download] and enjoyed it, so I thought I'd try this game. I didn't run a timer on the gameplay, but this game seems about half as long as the earlier "Midnight Heart" game. Same general format...a few hidden object scenes with one or two "puzzles" (requiring only that you combine an inventory item with the readily identified "sparkly" item on the screen OR combine it with the object the game instructs you to. No real "figuring things out" is required) followed by the match-3 jewel board. There are only 7 of those, so that gives you some idea of how short the game is. There were 20 jewel board levels in Trail of the Midnight Heart.
You can earn a 5% commission by selling Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate PC, CD on your website. It's easy to get started - we will give you example code. After you're set-up, your website can earn you money while you work, play or even sleep!
Are you the Author/Publisher? Improve sales by submitting additional information on this title.
This item ships from and is sold by Fishpond World Ltd.