One of the biggest PlayStation exclusives ever returns to PlayStation 3 with the blockbuster release of Killzone 3.
Return to the world of Helghan as players find themselves caught in the middle of a brutal and bitter civil war, a war they started.
Both 3D enabled and with PlayStation Move capabilities, the hotly anticipated sequel is just the start of huge PlayStation 3 exclusives throughout 2011 that include Socom Special Forces, Move Heroes, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Infamous 2, Resistance 3 and 2009 Game of the Year follow-up Uncharted 3.
Killzone 3 Features -
- "Hollywood-style" production value with action-focused narrative that mirrors the "David vs. Goliath" theme
- Much bigger environments throughout the game, including nuclear wastelands, alien jungles, and arctic vistas. Levels are up to 10 times the size of those in Killzone 2
- Fully enhanced game engine, with new optimized data streaming systems that will load texture and music content seamlessly
- New brutal melee system with a number of varied attacks
- Control an arsenal of advanced weaponry, such as the Wasp missile launcher, in addition to trusty classics like the M82-G assault rifle
For pre-order only, the amazing Helghast Edition will be strictly limited and once off!
The Helghast Edition comes in a hand-decorated Helghast soldier’s helmet and includes the "SteelBook" Collector’s Edition with a PlayStation Network voucher code that:
• unlocks all weapons and abilities for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
• lets you rise through the ranks faster by earning experience points at twice the normal rate for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
• gives you 3 unlock points to use on any weapon or ability you want.
• includes the Retro Map Pack – bringing two battlefields from Killzone 2 back into the fight.
• Exclusive Killzone 3 dynamic theme.
• Killzone 3 soundtrack.
The Helghast Edition also includes:
• a 100-page hardbound Killzone 3 art book
• an exclusive DC Unlimited Helghast scout figurine
An outstanding first person shooter to get on the PlayStation 3! If you are a fan of the series or it is your first exposure to the Killzone universe, you will not be disappointed. Overall the game improves upon what the second installment lacked such as unresponsive movement orders (using analogue sticks) and awkward key binded layout. Sad to see the larger 32 player multiplayer matches gone as this is made Killzone 2 a great game, as well as the lack of a squad voice chat channel.
one of the best ps3 shooters get a third installment! filled with TONS of great single player and co-op action and hours of muiltplayer action. play online and rank up, with more unlocks then you can poke a stick at! if you have a move you can use it to play the entire campain!. and if you buy the helghast edtion if get a sweet helghast helmet metal box!