Fisher-Price Dora Fiesta Favourites Kitchen Playset
Free shipping Australia wide
|Other Information: ||9373E600|
It's easy for girls to prepare meals for a birthday bash, picnic, backyard barbeque or to cook up just about anything with the Fisher-Price Dora Fiesta Favourites Kitchen Playset.
The Fisher-Price Dora Fiesta Favourites Kitchen Playset includes:
- A double sided "fiesta recipe card" that girls can place in the kitchen window to cook delicious meals like tacos, huevos rancheros, hamburgers, and more!
- Dora talks girls through each recipe with fun phrases that correspond to the recipe.
- A refrigerator, oven, stovetop, grill, sink and a phone.
- With more than 60 English and Spanish phrases, and 20 play pieces, little girls will cook and play all day!
- Requires three AA batteries, included.
Since 1930, Fisher-Price has been in business to create toys that fascinate and stimulate a child's imagination. Fisher-Price was founded in 1930, hardly the best time to launch a new business as the shadows of the Depression still loomed over American business. Still, Herman Fisher, Irving Price and Helen Schelle combined their diverse manufacturing and retailing experience to create a toy company and confidently brought 16 wooden toys to the International Toy Fair in New York City. The whimsical nature and magical surprises of those first Fisher-Price toys quickly caught on and became the hallmarks of Fisher-Price ever since. Fisher-Price believes in the potential of children and in the importance of a supportive environment in which they can grow, learn, and get the best possible start in life. Fisher-Price supports today's families with young children through our breadth of products that includes GeoTrax, Imaginext, Little People, Laugh and Learn, Thomas the Tank, Thomas and Friends, Elmo, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, Sesame Street, Smart Cycle, Ni Hao Kai-Lan, Toy Story and other learning toys and pretend play items.
66.04 x 25.4 x 50.8 centimetres (5.35 kg)|
2-4 years |