LEGO Architecture Sydney Opera House Play Set
Free shipping Australia wide
Order now for Christmas delivery
|Other Information: ||4654645|
Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Recreate the Sydney Opera House a truly iconic landmark, with this LEGO Architecture Sydney Opera House (21012) buildable playset!Introducing the world-renowned Sydney Opera House. This masterpiece of expressionist architecture is the vision of young Danish architect, Jorn Utzon, whose unique interlocking vaulted 'shell' design beat 933 competitors from 28 countries to win an international design competition held by the New South Wales Government in 1959. Combined with the beautiful setting of Sydney Harbour, the opera house has become a true symbol of late modern architecture and one of the most iconic buildings of the 20th century. This LEGO Architecture series interpretation of the Sydney Opera House was designed by US architect Adam Reed Tucker in collaboration with the LEGO design team.The LEGO Architecture Sydney Opera House (21012) features:
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark Sydney Opera House
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download)
- Measures 4.3" (10.7cm) tall, 6.2" (15.7cm) wide and 2.6" (6.6cm) deep
- Collect the entire landmark series!
- LEGO Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
This product contains small parts and is a choking hazard so not suitable for children under 3 years old.
This LEGO product is parallel imported by Fishpond - giving you great prices, a huge range and delivery included
26.16 x 19.05 x 9.14 centimetres (0.45 kg) |