How to use PVC heat transfer Vinyl
- 1:Cut in reverse weed, cut on the "dull" surface.
- 2:45°/60° blade,
- 3:Our vinyl thickness is 110 Microns ,more thicker than Siser vinyl (which is 90 Microns ),so please set the knife a little deeper.
- 4:set the speed faster (at 50-75) for a large design, and at 25 definitely for a small one.
- 5:Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- 6:Temperature: 302°F-320°F (150°C-160°C),
- 7:Pressure: Firm
- 8:Time: 8-12 seconds
- Peel COOL, wait about 15 seconds
- For best performance, cover and reheat for 2-3 seconds.
Secret to the home iron...
1：Make sure it's hot enough.
2：Make sure your surface is HARD... can use a cutting board on a table.
3：Make sure you can apply pressure to the iron. use YOUR body weight.
4：Make sure to use a sheet of parchment paper or pillowcase,teflon sheet under your iron so that it doesn't drag. Iron on a hard surface.
5:Dry Heat is also important. You can cheque its adherence by lifting up a little corner of the carrier sheet. If not sticking, do again. Does take a little longer with regular iron.
- 100 percent polyester
- 100 percent cotton
- Poly cotton blends
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash COLD with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Testing: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.