(Salon Grade) Flared Model
Copper Micro Rings for Applying Stick Hair
4mm at widest point (lip) x 6mm in length
Suitable 1.0 gramme Stick Hair
Copper Micro Rings: are 7mmin lengthwhich is twice as long as a standard micro ring, this extra length means that they can keep your extensions in for longer, they also have a lip at the end for easy insertion of the extension tip. The micro rings do not break hair or pull you own hair locks out. They are very light and look smaller than standard micro ring.
Before application, we recommend deep cleaning the clientÃ¢ÂÂs hair without using conditioner or any oily base product.
1) Start sectioning clientÃ¢ÂÂs hair from bottom to top .
2) Insert pulling hook through a micro ring, (flaired end down).
3) Hook a portion of clientÃ¢ÂÂs hair with pulling hook and slide through the ring hole.
4) Hold the ring ÃÂ½ inch from scalp and insert Ior stickhair tip through the ring.
5) Apply pressure to flatten the ring using pliers.
6) The more you flatten the ring the better it will stay in but the more difficult it will be to remove.
7) Trim off excess tip of extension.
1) Put the ring vertically in the first groove of the micro ring pliers and apply pressure slowly.
(even a very slight opening will allow the extension to be removed)
2) Finish Ã¢ÂÂ Slide out the extension hair after opening the ring.
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.