11 Makeup Brushes + 1 Brush Egg + 1 Black Portable Bag
How to clean makeup brush:
1. Run the bristles of the brush under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to the bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse the bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no colour remains on the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Allow the brush to air-dry.
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.