Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
1) Never use alcoholic product which can dry the hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioner.
2) Deep condition once a week to restore and revive your hair.
3) Do not brush wet hair as that is when hair follicles are at their most vulnerable.
4) Wear a cap when swimming. Shampoo and condition your hair right after swimming.
5) It's helpful to mix water and a tiny bit of Argon oil in the spray bottle and then spray the hair all over.
1) Get Ready for Everything and Wet the Hair with Warm Water
2) Soak the Hair with Mild Shampoo for a few Minutes
3) Rinse Brazilian Hair in Clear Water Once
4) Do it Again to Make Sure the Hair is Clean.
5) Cover the Hair With the Towel to Soak Up the Water on it.
6) Hang the Hair with Weft Open and air-dry it Can Curls Holds Well
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.