Infinite Skin Eternal Peel
Professional Anti-Ageing Wrinkle Peel 50% Glycolic Acid
For maximum anti-ageing results, Professional Strength Eternal Peel will dramatically reduce the look of creases, fine lines, and wrinkles. Eternal Peel's specially formulated glycolic solution stimulates progressive collagen growth, promoting healthier, firmer skin. Its purpose is to enhance the skin and smooth out wrinkles with optimal results, also lighten and lift scars and agespots. See wrinkles fade and feel firmer skin for a healthy and youthful appearance! Dramatic results after the first peel!
Infinite Skin Peels are formulated with the highest quality organic ingredients used by cosmetic surgeons, physicians, and medical spas, at a fraction of the cost. Our chemical skin peels are quality tested for purity and effectiveness.
This order includes:
- Full size 30 mL bottle of Infinite Skin Eternal Peel. Pure Glycolic Acid with no gels, additives or preservatives.
- Glass Eyedropper for safe application and no wasted product.
- Complete and detailed instructions for safe and effective peel application.
Ageing skin, wrinkles, crows feet, puffy/tired eyes, coarse dryness, blood vessel damage, fine lines, dull skin, facial sagging, scars, sun spots, Rosacea, dermatitis, thick skin
- Dramatic reduction of fine line & wrinkles
- Increase collagen production for healthier & younger skin growth
- Pores reduced & smaller
- Glowing & vibrant skin, youthful appearance
Professional strength treatment of aging skin, wrinkles, crows feet, puffy/tired eyes, coarse dryness, blood vessel damage, fine lines, laugh lines, dull skin, redundant skin, facial sagging, scars, sun spots, Rosacea, dermatitis, thick skin
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Deionized Water- Proven for aggressive and safer anti-aging wrinkle treatment with no additives, preservatives, gels, or buffers
How to choose your Infinite Skin Eternal Peel Strength
For those who have never had a glycolic peel treatment or those with sensitive skin, it is recommended that you start with the 30% glycolic acid solution and leave on the skin for only 1-2 minutes. The 40% and 50% strength is recommended for people who are experienced glycolic peel treatment users and know that their skin can tolerate this level of strength.
• 30% Mild Peel for sensitive skin and first time users. Results will be slower and less aggressive.
• 40% Medium Peel for someone that has had a peel treatment before, use for minor to moderate skin flaws.
• 50% Medium to Strong Peel for someone that have had peel treatments before, use for moderate to major skin flaws.
• 60% Strong peel for experienced users that have major skin flaws.
• 70% This is the highest strength for skin peel treatments and highly recommend this peel to be administered by a professional or very experienced user.
Included in order: Complete and detailed instructions for safe and effective peel application
• Tools for Infinite Skin Peel
• Step 1: Prepping the Skin - Infinite Skin Toner (Recommended)
• Step 2: Applying the Infinite Skin Peel
• Step 3: Moisturize & Heal - Infinite Skin Serum/Moisturizer (Recommended)