Hurry - Only 3 left in stock!
1. Soak and wash the konjac sponge gently before first use to remove added antibacterial agents.
2. Rinse and soak the konjac sponge in warm water until fully softened.
3. Use the konjac sponge directly to wash your face or body. Or apply some cleanser to the sponge to your preference.
4. Always wash the sponges thoroughly after use, hang in airy and cool place, and keep them dry.
5. Do NOT twist or squeeze the konjac sponge in case of damage.
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.