1. Brush on a single layer of base coat and allow it to dry.
2. Stroke one layer of your preferred polish over the base coat. Once dry, apply the second coat.
3. Trim your nail decal to fit your nail and remove it from the design sheet.
4. Rub over the design using an orangewood stick, and keep the backing on until finished. You'll see the transfer is complete when the paper peels up without any decal on it.
5. Peel off the sheet and examine your nails.
6. Use your finger to press down any edges that haven't adhered completely.
7. File the edges of any nail decals that extend past the edge of your nails.
8. Brush on a topcoat to protect your nail decal and allow it to dry
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.