The American Cancer Society (ACS) and Neutrogena, working together to help prevent skin cancer, support the use of sunscreen. The ACS does not endorse any specific product. Neutrogena pays a royalty to the ACS for the use of its logo.
- Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Ensulizole 1%, octinoxate 6%, oxybenzone 2% (Sunscreen). Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, soybean (glycine soja) seed extract, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, panthenol, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, bisabolol, cetearyl glucoside, butylene glycol, xanthan gum, tetrasodium EDTA, chlorphenesin, triethanolamine, methylparaben, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, phenoxyethanol, fragrance.
Apply liberally to freshly shaven face and neck every morning. Reapply if excess perspiration or product wear occurs. For Sunscreen Use:
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun