Using Acne Tool Steps
1. Gather and Prep Required Tools:
Medical grade alcohol pads, come done toolkit, antiseptic wipes, and cotton pads.
2. Select Extracting Tool:
Wide loop for large or inflamed breakouts, thin tip for cleaning smaller pores, extracting blemishes, etc.
Wash face with warm water or place warm, wet towel over face for 2-3 minutes.
4. Wash Hands and Disinfect Extractor Tools:
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water, then use medical grade alcohol pads to clean all required tools.
Feature and Function
1. Two Loops each side: Treating squeeze stubborn acnes, blackhead/whiteheads, pimples and fat granules. Professional designed for acnes treatment and moderate size remove blockage easily.
2. Sharp Tip and Squeezing loop: Using sharp tip easily needles the surface skin of acne and then gently presses the other side loop on the area of acne, pimple or blackhead.
3. Triangular and Squeezing loop: Special triangular design removes acnes, blackheads and fat granules etc. Squeezing loop side is better clean up remained blockages after masking.
4. Wide and Fine loops: Wide side for squeezing big acne pores without painful and better for face treatment; fine loop is post-care blemishes and cleaning up remaining and better for nose care.
1. Drink more water
2. Avoiding oily foods in daily life
3. Don't stay up late and keep in pleasant mood
4. Do moderate exercise
5. Maintaining facial cleanness and applying heavy makeup less
5 x Skincare Needles
1 x Metal Case
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.