QUICK TIPS :
Always wash your hands before applying makeup, we recommend that you get the sponge wet by holding it under water while softly squeezing it so that it absorbs the water.
HOW TO CLEAN A MAKEUP SPONGE :
1. Wet - Run the sponge under warm water.
2. Lather - Using a few drops of mild soap or gentle shampoo work any product out of the sponge with your fingers.
3. Rinse - Rinse the sponge until the water runs clear.
4. Dry - Wring it out and pat dry with a clean towel.
WHAT IT DOES :
1. Because of its moisture retention, sculptor sponge is ideal for blending foundation and applying skin care and bb cream products etc.
2. The product being used does not absorb completely into the sponge but rather sits on the flat surface it can save most cosmetics.
3. By applying the liquid foundation onto the sponge and pressing it onto the skin, it gives additional coverage and a smooth, flawless appearance.
4. The shape of the sponge fits the contours and curves of the face, to aid in highlighting and contouring by using liquid. 360 ° no dead angle on the makeup, sponge shape using the unique comprehensive care facial makeup to create a beautiful corner.
Work best while the sponge is wet.
Latex Free & Vitamins E.
1. VMAGIC is a registered trademark.
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.