The Anger Workbook
An Interactive Guide to Anger Management
Elsewhere $28.40 $21.47 Save $6.93 (24%)
Free shipping Australia wide
||Price Checked Time
||Their Price in AUD
|Book Depository US
You save $0.06
Order Now for Christmas with e-Gift
|Format: ||Paperback, 248 pages|
|Other Information: ||black & white illustrations|
|Published In: ||United States, 30 October 2012|Don't Let Anger Take Control! Most people stereotype anger by assuming that it always results in shouting, slamming fists, or throwing things. However, anger is not that one-dimensional.
In fact, all of the statements below represent feelings of anger:
- When I am displeased with someone I shut down any communication and withdraw.
- I get very tense inside as I tackle a demanding task.
- I feel frustrated when i see someone else having fewer struggles than I.
- There are times when my discouragement just makes me want to call it quits.
- I can be quite aggressive in my business pursuits or even when just playing a game.
We all deal with anger in our lives, whether it be in a subtle or violent manner. Being angry can involve such emotional expressions as frustration, irritability, annoyance, aggravation, blowing off steam, or fretting. The good news is anger can be managed. In The Anger Workbook Les Carter, Ph.D., and Frank Minirth, M.D., offer a unique 13-step interactive program that will help you:
- Identify the best ways to handle anger
- Understand how pride, fear, loneliness, and inferiority feed your anger
- Uncover and eliminate the myths that perpetuate anger-"Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat" or "No one understand my unique problems."
- Identify learned patterns or relating, thinking, and behaving in your life that influence your anger.
Rutledge Hill Press,U.S.|
23.11 x 18.8 x 1.52 centimetres (0.36 kg)|
15+ years |