You've been in that zone where socialising, both platonic and romantic, comes easy -- but most of the time you're not there. Around the women who intimidate you most you struggle to think of what to say, sabotage yourself in ways you don't fully understand, and feel confused about when and how to express your sexuality. You worry that you'll have to settle for someone who you're not all that excited to be with (if you're lucky enough to find anyone) and/or face a messy divorce when it inevitably doesn't work out.
That's why I wrote this book.
I've coached men on improving their social and dating lives for over a decade, charging thousands of dollars for a weekend programme, appearing on national news outlets, and amassing millions of views on youtube. I have a success rate with my clients that puts the rest of the industry to shame, and this book represents the very best of what I teach.
I want to make this knowledge because I know what it's like to feel as though you'll have to settle for whatever comes along... like the women you really want to be with are speaking a different language. I wrote this book because I wish I had it back in middle school.
This isn't a collection of pickup lines or tricks. Let's face it - if those worked, you wouldn't be reading this right now.
Simply put, this book teaches you to be that person you are when you're "in the zone" all the time. It's about stripping away all the things that are keeping you from being naturally attractive. You've always known that, "just be yourself," was good advice, otherwise it wouldn't be repeated so often. This is the book that finally explains how to do it.
In this book you're going to learn:
- How to eliminate "rejection"
- Why the words you say don't really matter
- The action to take that will always get you "in the zone"
- How to identify the women that really want you to approach them
- Understanding what flirting means, and how to become a master at it
- What to text if she doesn't respond
- How to know exactly when she wants you to make the move
- What to say to start a conversation in any situation
- How to make conversations with people who intimidate you flow as smoothly as chats with your best friends
- How to get her to contribute equally to the conversation so you don't do most of the talking and run out of things to say
- How to easily overcome awkward silences
- The secret to being funny
- How to move an interaction forward sexually without ever worrying about being called "inappropriate" or "creepy"
- How to get a phone number that turns into a date 90% of the time
- How to ensure your dates are charged with sexual tension rather than ending in an awkward kiss attempt
- The way sexual attraction actually works, and why the lessons you've learned your entire life are wrong
- How to turn a friendship into something more
- How to build a social circle so you'll always have a "wingman" or someone to hang out with
- How to always look great, even if you're shopping on a budget
- How to scream confidence with your body language instead of insecurity
- The difference between "He was ok" and "He's awesome"
- How to develop yourself into the man who naturally attracts the woman (or women) you really want
Don't expect anything overly-complicated. You'll find yourself saying, "it can't be this easy," more than once - only to discover that you're the one who's been making it difficult the entire time.
Disclaimer: The language I use throughout this book represents men communicating with women because that's what I've successfully taught hundreds of guys to do. My advice, however, applies to anyone, man or woman, who's looking to improve their platonic and romantic communication with anyone else.
Nick Sparks is a professional dating coach who, at 32 years of age, has successfully helped thousands of men live the social and dating lives of their dreams, been featured on CNN and various other international news outlets, amassed millions of youtube views, and, most recently, has become a #1 Amazon bestselling author. When he's not pondering the deepest questions of human connection, Nick can be found enjoying nature, cheering on his Michigan Wolverines, and enjoying new experiences in the company of his dearest friends.