1. Becoming a Student Teacher-Action Researcher
2. Discovering an Area of Focus
3. Action Research Design and Methodology
4. Data Analysis and Interpretation
5. Telling the Story of Your Action Research
6. Living Action Research as a Professional Educator
Donna Kalmbach Phillips is Associate Professor of Education at Pacific University, Oregon. Kevin Carr is Associate Professor of Education at Pacific University, Oregon.
"Phillips and Carr (both, Pacific Univ.) provide a highly accessible guide to conducting teacher action research. Their book is meant to aid the creation and transformation of the reader's identity as a teacher. The authors' experience in preparing fledgling teachers is apparent in this top quality second edition; any instructor teaching action research as a new assignment would be delighted to discover this title."-CHOICE