Introduction: Cosmic Chemistry
1. Can you be a scientist and believe in God?
2. How did we get here: from Newton to Hawking
3. Mythbusters I: Science
4. Mythbusters II: Christian faith
5. Can we really take the Bible seriously any more?
6. Miracles: a step too far?
7. Can you trust what you read?
8. How to disprove Christianity
9. The personal dimension
10. Entering the laboratory: testing the truth
John Lennox is an Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at the University of Oxford and Emeritus Fellow in Mathematics and the Philosophy of Science at Green Templeton College. He is also an Associate Fellow of the Said Business School. He is particularly interested in the interface of science, philosophy and theology. Lennox has been part of numerous public debates defending the Christian faith against well known atheists including Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens and Peter Singer. He is the author of a number of books, including "Can Science Explain Everything?" and "Where is God in a Coronavirus World?".