1. Cicero's Letters
2. Cicero's life and times
3. Events from the death of Caesar in March 44 to January 43
4. January to April 43
5. The Roman calendar
6. The text
THE LETTERS OF JANUARY TO APRIL 43
Text and translation
1. The provinces of the Roman Empire in 43 B.C.
2. Cisalpine Gaul
1. The eighteen months following April 43
2. The later fates of those named in the correspondence
1. The other writings of Cicero
M. M. Willcock is Emeritus Professor of Latin at University College London, and the author of commentaries on Homer's Iliad (Macmillan, 1978, 1984), Plautus' Casina (Cambridge, 1976) and Pseudolus (Bristol, 1987), selected Odes of Pindar (Cambridge, 1995), and Cicero: Select Letters: A Companion to the Translation of L. P. Wilkinson (Bristol Classical Press, 1998).