2. Research focus and methodology
3. Teens online - What and why
4. Youth attitudes and experiences towards parental and school surveillance
5. Relational aggression
6. Privacy mindsets
7. Gender, sexting and the teenaged years
8. Policies, practices and concluding thoughts
Michael Adorjan is an Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology at the University of Calgary, and Fellow with the Centre for Criminology, University of Hong Kong. Rosemary Ricciardelli is a Professor and the Coordinator of Criminology in the Department of Sociology at Memorial University of Newfoundland. She is an Associate Director of the Canadian Institute for Public Safety Research and Treatment (CIPSRT), where she leads the community and institutional corrections research sector, and a Senior Research Fellow with Correctional Services Canada.