1. An Introduction to the Competency-Based Assessment Model.
2. Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
3. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders.
4. Bipolar and Related Disorders.
6. Anxiety Disorders.
7. Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders.
8. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders.
9. Dissociative Disorders.
10. Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders.
11. Feeding and Eating Disorders.
12. Elimination Disorders.
13. Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders.
14. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders.
15. Neurocognitive Disorders.
16. Personality Disorders.
Marilyn Zide was a professor at Barry University, where she taught full time. In addition, she maintained a private practice and also provided agency-based consultation and training workshops in her areas of expertise which included solution-focused therapy, cultural diversity/sensitivity, and bereavement group-work. Susan W. Gray has been a member of the Barry University faculty since 1980. She earned a BA from Caldwell College for Women, an MSW at Rutgers University, an Ed.D. at Nova Southeastern University, and an MBA and Ph.D. from Barry University. Dr. Gray is a licensed clinical social worker and brings to Barry a diverse clinical practice background. Her professional interests include clinical supervision, licensure and professional regulation, community mental health, and professional practice in rural areas.