1. Introduction to Microsoft Excel: What Is a Spreadsheet?
2. Gaining Proficiency: The Web and Business Applications.
3. Graphs and Charts: Delivering a Message.
4. Spreadsheets in Decision Making: What If?
5. Consolidating Data: 3-D Workbooks and File Linking.
6. A Financial Forecast: Workgroups, Auditing, and Templates.
7. List and Data Management: Converting Data to Information.
8. Automating Repetitive Tasks: Macros and Visual Basic.
9. A Professional Application: VBA and Date Functions.
10. Extending VBA: Processing Worksheets and Workbooks.
Getting Started with Windows XP.
Getting Started with VBA.
Appendix A. Toolbars.
Appendix B. Solver.
Dr. Robert T. Grauer Dr. Robert T. Grauer is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Information Systems at the University of Mniami where he has been honored with the Outstanding Teacher Award in the School of Business.Dr. Grauer has written more than 20 books on programming and information systems. His work has been translated into three foreign languages and is in use at all levels of higher education at both the national and international level. Dr. Grauer has also been a consultant to several major corporations including IBM and American Express. He received his Ph.D. in Operations Research in 1972 from the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn. Maryann M. BarberMaryann M. Barber is a lecturer in the Department of Computer Information Systems at the University of Miami. She has been honored with several teaching awards, including the Excellence in Teaching Awards for the School of Business, the Freshman Teaching Award, the Apple Polishing Award, the Student Government Professor of the Year Award, the Interfraternity Council Professor of the Year Award, and the University of Miami Excellence in Teaching Award. Maryann is also the Faculty Master at Stanford Residential College. She is a member of numerous leadership honor societies at the University of Miami, including Iron Arrow, Mortar Board, and Omicron Delta Kappa.