1. The freedom trap
2. In praise of freedom
3. So free we seem
4. Contemporary freedom - where are we now?
5. The philosophy of freedom
6. Freedom under the law
7. Liberte, egalite and fraternite - the politics of freedom
8. The science of freedom
9. The psychology of freedom
10. The ethics of freedom
11. Child rearing and education
12. Freedom of speech and privacy
Associate Professor Craig Hassed is a leading expert in mindfulness, regularly invited to speak and run courses in Australia and overseas in health, professional and educational contexts. Author of eleven books, Craig has a long-term interest in philosophy and the world’s great wisdom traditions.
"an inspiring call for clear thinking and a fresh appraisal of what
*The Freedom Trap*