The most sparkling feel-good festive romance of 2020, for fans of Sarah Morgan and Trisha Ashley
#1 NYT bestselling author Susan Mallery writes heartwarming, humorous novels about the relationships that define our lives-family, friendship, romance. She's known for putting nuanced characters in emotional situations that surprise readers to laughter. Beloved by millions, her books have been translated into 28 languages.Susan lives in Washington with her husband, two cats, and a small poodle with delusions of grandeur. Visit her at SusanMallery.com.
'A delightful Christmas visit to Happily Inc full of warmth, fun and community spirit.' Bella Osborne, author or One Family Christmas on Happily This Christmas
Sisters By Choice
* 5 stars - 'A lovely story of three cousins, whose lives are linked.... Enjoyed reading this book, full of good times and bad. Definitely recommend it.'
* 4 stars - 'Loved this nicely written, heartwarming read. The characters stayed with me long after the last page.'
* 4 stars - 'This is Susan Mallery at her best - I loved this - couldn't put it down. Highly recommend.'
* 4 stars - 'It's a thought-provoking novel with realistic characters with true to life issues to overcome. Full of heartwarming and charming moments.'
Meant To Be Yours
* 5 stars - 'This book was a brilliant read and one that is perfect to escape for a few hours and lose yourself. Characters that fall out of the pages of the book and make you feel a part of the story, the setting comes alive and captured is well with words. A great read that I would highly recommend.'
* 5 stars - 'I thought that this was a good story and it had some great characters! I thought that the author had great attention to detail in the story and it really allows you to follow the story with ease! The characters were well developed and they had some great interaction. This was a feel good read - it is 5 stars from me for this one, I really enjoyed it - very highly recommended!!'
* 5 stars - 'Love love love!... Their story grabbed me and sucked me in to the extent that I stayed up way later than I should on a work night to finish it... I would recommend this book to so many people, but especially those who enjoy a wedding and a story with a crazy twist I so wasn't expecting!'