Getting the Most Out of Knowing God Bible Study
Introduction: Looking for God
1. God Beyond Comparison: Isaiah 40:21-31
2. God's Unfailing Faithfulness: Psalm 107:1-32
3. God: Father, Son, Spirit: John 14:1-11; 16:5-15
Do We Desire to Know God?
4. God's Merciful Discipline: Hebrews 12:1-13
5. God's Ultimate Triumph: Romans 8:31-39
Leading a Small Group
J. I. Packer (1926–2020) is regarded as one of the most well-known theologians of our time. Once named to Time magazine's list of the 25 Most Influential Evangelicals in America, Packer served as Board of Governors' Professor of Theology at Regent College in Vancouver, British Columbia. His books include A Quest for Godliness, Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God, and Rediscovering Holiness. Dale Larsen has written more than forty books and Bible studies with his wife Sandy, including Growing Older and Wiser in the LifeGuide Bible Studies series. Sandy Larsen has written more than forty books and Bible studies with her husband Dale, including Growing Older and Wiser in the LifeGuide Bible Studies series.