Kundalini for Beginners
Free shipping Australia wide
Order now for Christmas delivery
|Format: ||Paperback, 50 pages|
|Published In: ||United States, 17 July 2016|
No doubt you have already heard much about Kundalini, some of it true and some of it not so much. A lot of ink has been spilled on the subject, not all of it useful. It's hard to know what's reliable and what's not, what works and what doesn't. What is Kundalini, exactly? How do we awaken her power? Or what do we do if she has already awakened by accident? This book explains the mysteries surrounding the coiled "serpent power" within us all and provides practical instructions for how to work with her. Within these pages, you will learn:
- How Kundalini fits into the subtle body system of channels, energies, and chakras.
- The ideas behind Kundalini yoga, and how they are directly relevant to your own experience in the here and now.
- How to recognize a "Kundalini emergency," and what to do if you've been overwhelmed by one.
- How Kundalini relates to yoga.
- Practical exercises for bringing the subtle body into equilibrium and encouraging Kundalini to rise up through the chakras.
Kundalini awakening is a reality that many people have experienced in the past and many experience today-much to their joy, or dismay. It is an experiential fact, and hence a real possibility for the practical seeker. The aim of this book is to provide an overview of Kundalini and the practices for arousing her, based on tried and true techniques practiced by yogis for centuries. It will ground you in a theoretical understanding of Kundalini and give you a practical toolkit for arousing your Kundalini right now. To get started working with this extremely powerful transformative energy, just scroll up and purchase your copy right now.
Tags: Kundalini, Yoga, Buddhism, Meditation, Mindfulness, Chakras
Createspace Independent Publishing Platform|
22.86 x 15.24 x 0.25 centimetres (0.08 kg)|
15+ years |