Pack up Your Gloomees in a Great Big Box, Then Sit on the Lid and Laugh
Elsewhere $25.17 $18.47 Save $6.70 (27%)
Free shipping Australia wide
||Price Checked Time
||Their Price in AUD
||23 days ago
You save $4.32
Order Now for Christmas with e-Gift
|Format: ||Paperback, 272 pages|
|Other Information: ||illustrations|
|Published In: ||United States, 31 August 2003|
With an attitude of love and a heart that's overflowing with joy, Barbara Johnson helps you learn not only to endure life, but to enjoy it! Pack Up Your Gloomees
is filled with bittersweet stories of Barbara's journey through the minefields of life and her wise and encouraging responses to letters from hurting parents. Best of all, each chapter ends with a day-brightening, laughter-packed collection of Gloomee Busters. She lovingly lights the way for others by sharing her own struggles with questions such as:
- How do I cope when my kids break my heart?
- How can I let go of my loved one?
- How can I forgive and forget what was done to me?
- After love, what's the most important thing parents can give their kids?
- Will I ever laugh again? How will this pain last?
21.46 x 14 x 1.93 centimetres (0.36 kg)|
15+ years |