1. A Preview of Applications and Techniques.
2. Fourier Series.
3. Partial Differential Equations in Rectangular Coordinates.
4. Partial Differential Equations in Polar and Cylindrical Coordinates.
5. Partial Differential Equations in Spherical Coordinates.
6. Sturm-Liouville Theory with Engineering Applications.
7. The Fourier Transform and Its Applications.
8. The Laplace and Hankel Transforms with Applications.
9. Finite Difference Numerical Methods.
10. Sampling and Discrete Fourier Analysis with Applications to Partial Differential Equations.
11. An Introduction to Quantum Mechanics.
12. Green's Functions and Conformal Mappings.
Appendix A: Ordinary Differential Equations: Review of Concepts and Methods.
Appendix B: Tables of Transforms.
Answers to Selected Exercises.