The Physical Properties of Reservoir Rocks.- The Physical Properties of Reservoir Fluids.- Flow Mechanism of Multiphase Fluid Through Porous Media.- Principles of Enhanced Oil Recovery.
Xuetao Hu holds a Ph.D. degree in Oil & Gas Development Engineering from Southwest Petroleum University (SWPU). She is a professor at the School of Oil & Natural Gas Engineering in SWPU with nearly 20 years' experience of teaching and researching in the fields of physical properties of petroleum reservoir rocks and fluids, oil & gas development geology and engineering. During these years, Prof. Hu has been responsible for more than 40 research projects, including several national key projects. She was awarded the National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology, 2 Teaching Achievement Prizes from the Ministry of Education of P.R.C and 8 Teaching Achievement Prizes from SWPU. She is the author of more than 40 articles in academic journals on petroleum geology and engineering, including 4 SCI and 1 EI indexed. Besides, she edited 3 textbooks published by the Petroleum Industry Press.
(1) Xuetao Hu, Jian-Yi Liu, Chun-Sheng Jia. The 3(3)Sigma(+)(g) state of Cs-2 molecule. Computational and Theoretical Chemistry. 2013(1019): 137-140
(2) Xuetao Hu, Lie-Hui Zhang, Chun-Sheng Jia. D-dimensional energies for lithium dimer. Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy. 2014, 297 (1): 21
(3) Xuetao Hu, Lie-Hui Zhang, Chun-Sheng Jia. D-dimensional energies for cesium and sodium dimmers. Canadian Journal of Chemistry. 2014, 92 (5): 386-391
(4) Xuetao Hu, Luo Qiang,Ran Zengling. First principles calculation on adsorption of S on Fe(100) with different pressure. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2012(217-219):1811-1814
(5) Xuetao Hu. Special textbooks of petroleum colleges and universities: Physics of Petroleum Reservoirs. Petroleum Industry Press, 2013.1
(6) Edited Chapter 1 of the "FYP11" national planning textbooks: Oil and Gas Fluid Mechanics in Underground Porous Media. Petroleum Industry Press, 2007,12
(7) Edited Chapter 2 of the "FYP11" national planning textbooks: Development Plan Design of Gas Fields. Petroleum Industry Press, 2006.5
Fayang Jin, Ph.D of Oil & Gas Development Engineering from Southwest Petroleum University (SWPU), is an associate professor at the School of Oil & Natural Gas Engineering in SWPU. He mainly devotes himself to the area of EOR techniques: profile control, water shutoff and chemical flooding. He has been charged of many programs in EOR field including the subproject of Key national Science and Technology Project. He is the author of nearly twenty technical journal articles, such as investigation on gelation process and microstructure for partially hydrolyzed polyacrylic amide (HPAM)-Cr(III) acetate-methanal compound crosslinked weak gel(SCI), preparation and properties of polymer/vermiculite hybrid superabsorbent reinforced by fiber for enhanced oil recovery(SCI), performance of oil-based cement slurry as a selective water-plugging agent in high-temperature and high-salinity cave-fractured carbonate reservoirs(SCI), and an experimental study on gas-channeling blocking by salt precipitation(EI).
(1) Fayang Jin, Chendong Yuan, Wanfeng Pu.etc, Investigation on gelation process and microstructure for partially hydrolyzed polyacrylic amide (HPAm)-Cr(III) acetatemethanal compound crosslinked weak gel, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 09 Oct 2014. 2. DOI1.10.1007/s10971-014-3509-z
(2) Fayang Jin, Rui Liu Yuan, Wanfeng Pu and Cailin Wen, Preparation and Properties of Polymer/Vermiculite Hybrid Superabsorbent Reinforced by Fiber for Enhanced Oil Recovery, Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 2014, Article ID 286091, 9 pages, 2014.
(3) Chendong Yuan, Wanfeng Pu, Fayang Jin, Performance of Oil-Based Cement Slurry as a Selective Water-Plugging Agent in High-Temperature and High-Salinity Cave-Fractured Carbonate Reservoirs, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 2014, 53(14):6137-6149
(4) Fayang Jin, Yuanyuan Tan, Wanfeng Pu ,Laboratory study on gas-channeling blocking by salt precipitation, Natural gas industry, 2013,33(9):74-78
(5) Fayang Jin, Yong Guo, Wanfeng Pu , The kinetics research on the replacement reaction in the process of the exploitation of natural gas hydrate by the replacement with CO2, Journal of Southwest Petroleum University(Science & Technology Edition), 2013,3:91-97
(6) Fayang Jin, HongBo Wang, Xu ZHANG, study of displacement efficiency of oil sand by different wash oil system and interfacial tension, Speciality Petrochemicals, 2013,4:6-9
(7) Edited Chapter 4 of the Special textbooks of petroleum colleges and universities: Physics of Petroleum Reservoirs. Petroleum Industry Press, 2013.1
Shuyong Hu, Ph.D of Oil & Gas Development Engineering from Southwest Petroleum University (SWPU), is an associate professor at Southwest Petroleum University. He has been interested in the research on the theory and applied technology of oil and gas flow in porous media, oil and gas reservoir engineering, and reservoir simulation. Recently, He shows great interesting in the research on some special fields such as unconventional resources, CO2 Sequestration.
(1) S. Y. Hu, L. H. Zhang & H. S. Yao. Using a Fisher Linear Discriminator to Predict Gas Distribution from Seismic Parameters in a Mountainous Region: A Case Study in Sichuan. Petroleum Science and Technology. 2014, 32(15):1800-1806
(2) Yan Feng, Shuyong Hu, Xingguo Liu, et al. Prevention and disposal technologies of gas hydrates in high-sulfur gas reservoirs containing CO2.Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. 2014, 19
(3) Hu Shuyong, Liu xue, Huang Jing. Evaluation of sealing ability of L gas field underground gas storage, Physical and numerical simulation of geotechnical engineering, 2013, (12):90-93
(4) Hu Shuyong, Zhang Liehui, et al. Application Of Chemical Permeability Adjusting/Oil Displacing Thechnology In Complicated Fault-Block Reservoir In High Water-Bearing Stage. Drilling & Production Technology, 2005, 28(3)
(5) Hu Shuyong, Zhang Liehui, et al. Study the Character of Dynamic Variety of Container Rock in Waterflooding Oil Reservoir by Transient Well Curve. Journal of Southwest Petroleum Institute, 2004, 26(4)
(6) Hu Shuyong, Chen Jun, et al. The Evaluation of Deep Inner Formation Damage through Transient Test Diagnosis Curve. Journal of Southwest Petroleum Institute, 2002, 24(1)
(7) Edited Chapter 3 of the Special textbooks of petroleum colleges and universities: Physics of Petroleum Reservoirs. Petroleum Industry Press, 2013.1