Do you want to stop drinking alcohol? Are you sick of waking up with yet another hangover? Do you fear your children growing up and following in your footsteps? If you want to quit drinking for good, but don't know where to start, this book is for you! Stop Drinking Alcohol
will show you - through cold hard logic, that your addiction to alcohol is mostly an illusion
. Like your average pint of beer, quitting drinking is only 5% about the alcohol. The other 95% is about getting a handle on your perceptions and your thinking about drinking! This book will change how you see alcohol and drinkers in general. Alcohol has been proven to be more deadly than heroin
- yet our society doesn't even classify it as a drug. It's easy to see why. If we admitted that alcohol was a drug, we would also admit that we're surrounded by drug users. They are the politicians who make the rules. They are the police and judges who enforce those rules. They are the businessmen who make the drinks and the doctors and nurses who treat the drunks. And they are the professors and the teachers who educate and guide our children. It's better for all concerned to continue the fallacy and just pretend - a bit like the Emperor's new clothes! What would happen if everyone was told the truth about alcohol
before they started drinking? If you knew that you were taking a drug, would you have acted with more caution? Would the adults around you have acted with more responsibility before giving you your first 'drink'? If you knew alcohol was a drug, just like heroin, cocaine, angel dust, or crack, and that by taking this drug you would be a user, just like any other drug user, and that you had a chance of getting addicted to this drug, just like any other drug, would you have acted with more caution? If you knew alcohol was a drug, would you still use it in front of your children? In this book you will discover:
...and much more!
- The only guaranteed way to quit drinking alcohol forever
- How to overcome your fears about quitting and build confidence
- How the alcohol industry 'normalizes' alcohol use
- Why most people think you're 'abnormal' when you quit?
- What are your risks in quitting drinking?
- Can you die from quitting alcohol?
- Are you an alcoholic?
- Why our children will use this drug and how we're responsible
- Should you really expect bad side-effects and symptoms?
- Will you remain in recovery for the rest of your life?
- How can you rapidly accelerate your recovery?
- The knowledge and skills to break any habit in your life
- The four mindsets of quitting drinking
Scroll to the top of this page and click 'Buy Now'
to start your journey. Onwards and Upwards!