The Verbal Judo Way of Leadership
Empowering the Thin Blue Line from the Inside Up
Free shipping Australia wide
Order now for Christmas delivery
|Format: ||Paperback, 186 pages|
|Other Information: ||Illustrated|
|Published In: ||United States, 01 April 2007|
From the founder of the renowned Verbal Judo Institute!
What you say and how you say it critically impacts the outcome of your contact with people...be it subjects on the street or officers in your agency.
- Discover the linguistic structures and strategies that made "Verbal Judo" so popular!
- Learn to apply both the art and science of using words & phrases to lead, persuade, clarify, diffuse...and generally navigate nearly any situation.
- Become a solid, respected and highly effective leader!
Effective Communication Makes Effective Leaders
- 3 key leadership ingredients
- Behavior correction skills
- Real lessons from the field
- How to avoid ego errors
- Communication profiling
- The true power of listening
Looseleaf Law Publications|
21.46 x 17.07 x 1.27 centimetres (0.27 kg)|
15+ years |