Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
Introduction, Anne Aly, Thomas Chen, Lee Jarvis, Stuart Macdonald
1. "Electronic Jihad": The Internet as Al-Qaeda's Catalyst for Global Terror, Martin Rudner
2. The Call to Jihad: Charismatic Preachers and the Internet, Angela Gendron
3. Why Do Terrorists Migrate to Social Media?, Gabriel Weimann
4. Westgate: A Case Study - How al Shabaab used Twitter during an ongoing attack, David Mair
5. Violent Extremism Online and the Criminal Trial, Keiran Hardy
6. Brothers, Believers, Brave Mujahideen: Focussing attention on the audience of violent jihadist preachers, Anne Aly
7. Determining the Role of the Internet in Violent Extremism and Terrorism: Six Suggestions for Progressing Research, Maura Conway
8. Grasping at Thin Air: Countering Terrorist Narratives Online, Sarah Logan
9. Narratives and Counter-Narratives of Islamist Extremism, Halim Rane
Anne Aly is Professor and Director of the Countering Online Violent Extremism Research Program at Edith Cowan University, Australia. Stuart Macdonald is Professor in Law at Swansea University, UK. Lee Jarvis is Reader in International Security at the University of East Anglia, UK. Thomas Chen is Professor in Cyber Security at City University London, UK.