Windows Individual License CD-ROM/User Guide Package for Microtype 4.3
Free shipping Australia wide
|Format: ||Software, 3rd Edition|
|Published In: ||United States, 25 July 2005|
- New! Web-based reporting feature, with optional instructor Web site, for distance learning is included.
- New! Timed writings have been added to alphabetic lessons and numeric review lessons.
- New! More instructor choices in Preferences for individualized student set-ups, assessment rates, and reports are included.
- In the skill-building lessons, performance feedback is provided with a skills analysis writing for the student, along with prescriptive suggestions for additional practice in either speed or accuracy.
- 3-D viewer shows proper posture, hand positioning, ergonomics, key reaches, and more.
- Voice-over instructions are offered in Spanish or English.
- 32-bit enable the software to run quickly and efficiently.
- Teacher preference allows choice of one or two spaces between sentences in student keying.
- Skill analysis tests help assess students' keying skills at the beginning of the course and can be used as a periodic assessment tool.
- Textbook keying feature checks selected activities that students can key from the text.
South Western Educational Publishing,US|
19.41 x 13.72 x 1.4 centimetres (0.10 kg)|
15+ years |