Prevent scalding and spillage with our super little Liquid Level Indicator, which features two height adjustable sensor prongs to warn you when any hot or cold liquid you are pouring is about to reach the top. It's a great safety gadget for blind, partially-sighted and hearing-impaired people, as well as elderly relatives, whose fading eyesight may require them to take greater care when making tea or filling saucepans. To use just put it on the rim of a cup, glass or pan and when the liquid reaches a certain level it will start vibrating and emit a loud beep. Add milk or carry on pouring and a moment later you will hear a second more prolonged sound and vibration to let you know it's time to stop. It even has a built-in magnet so in between use you can attach it to a fridge or other magnetic surface to ensure it's always on hand when you need it. Measuring just 55 x 30 x25mm and finished in beautiful bright orange, this really is a must-see item in any kitchen. Easy to use - battery and instructions supplied. Works with hot and cold drinks Use to prevent spillage when filling cups, mugs, glasses and pans Magnetic - attach one to the fridge or other magnetic surface Bright gloss orange finish makes it stand out amongst other kitchen items Instructions included Takes one CR2032 battery (included) Water-resistant rubber seal battery cover Size: 55 x 30 x25mm For hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned unless faulty
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.