This mould is constructed with 100% pure, professional quality food-grade silicone. Simply pour your favourite recipe in the mould, prepare, and cool completely. Then turn it upside down, this flexible silicone mould offers a non-stick surface that allows the baked goods to pop right out with a little push from the bottom.
- Great for family projects, baked doughnuts are more delicious, easier to make and healthier than fried doughnuts.
- The donuts don't stick to the pan and pop right out while retaining their beautiful shape.
- The nonstick qualities of silicone will make cleanup a breeze. Forget about damaging iron cast pans while using them, silicone pans are flexible and unbreakable.
- Silicone pans are very convenient to store and won't dent. - Temperature range: from -40Ã¢ÂÂ to 230Ã¢ÂÂ (-40Ã¢ÂÂ to 446Ã¢ÂÂ).
- Reusable for up to 3,000 uses: any customers have found creative ways to use Bekith silicone moulds (depending upon the shape) to create delicious chocolates, candies, gummies, butters, caramels, ice cubes, frozen baby foods, gelatin, ice creams etc. Other customers use the moulds in unique ways to create clays, resin casting, candles, soaps and more. Our moulds save money by eliminating the need to ever buy disposable paper liners again.
- Before use: please clean and then disinfect in boiling water.
- After use: please clean and deposit in the place far away from direct sunlight.
- Mould should keep flat in baking tray, don't baking mould only.