|Other Retailer||Price Checked Time||Their Price in AUD||Our Price|
|Amazon UK||5 days ago||37.49||$36.74||You save $0.75|
Bosign Spreader Knife Air - The Stylish Butter Knife
Bread & Butter: as a niblet before a meal, as accompaniment to your favourite soup or salad, on a buffet...the list goes on and on. Crunchy baguette, hearty rye and farmhouse bread combined with butter or herb butter and lightly sprinkled with salt. And after your table is set, who wants it covered in butter stains.! The perfect solution to the problem is the amazing Spreader Knife Air from Bosign.
Stylish, classic in design and what sets it apart from other butter knives is that it can be set down on its side while it keeps the blade above the surface of the table...just as it should be! Ideal for spreading butter, marmalade, jams and jellies, cream cheese, and dips. The Spreader Knife Air fits well in your hand and can be laid on any surface, never coming into contact with it. It's also suitable for left handed individuals and is dishwasher safe.
• The raised blade edge prevents stains on your tablecloths
• Comfortable handle
• Suitable for right and left handed individuals
• Made of hand-finished solid wood
• Ideal for spreading butter, marmalade, jams and jellies, peanut butter, cream cheese, and dips
• A stylish and decorative addition to any table setting
• Red Dot Award winner 2016
• DesignPlus Award winner 2016