Made of food grade silicone
1 ice tray makes 6 ice balls
Makes your drinks,whiskey and cocktail more tasty and cool
Great for party and bar
Size: 18 x 12 x 5cm (Ball diameter 4.5cm/1.77inches)
1x ice cube mould
How to Use Your Ice Ball Moulds:
1. Before using your new tray, be sure to wash to wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Fill the bottom tray nearly full of water (leave about 1 cm unfilled).
3. Then set the bottom tray on an even surface in your sink and press the lid tray down into the bottom tray until it is sealed (Note: The excess water will escape through the 4 vent holes at the top of each ball).
4. When full, gently press down on the top of each mould to force out enough water to give a slight air gap at the top of each ball for expansion - This step is important so your ice balls will form properly without cracking - Need to leave room for expansion.
5. Do not worry about excess water in tray. Let it freeze with the mould.
6. Lay flat in freezer for 5+ hours.