All the episodes from the first and second series of the British-American drama series based on the novels by Diana Gabaldon. English nurse Claire Randall (Caitriona Balfe) is on a second honeymoon with her devoted husband Frank (Tobias Menzies) after both performing their duties during the Second World War. On a visit to a stone circle at Craigh Na Dun near Inverness, Claire touches one of the stones and finds herself transported back in time to 1743 where she encounters Frank's ancestor Black Jack Randall (also played by Menzies) who, apart from appearance, is nothing like her loving husband. When she is rescued from the evil clutches of Black Jack by a gang of Scottish rebels, she finds herself under suspicion of being an English spy. The episodes are: 'Sassenach', 'Castle Leoch', 'The Way Out', 'The Gathering', 'Rent', 'The Garrison Commander', 'The Wedding', 'Both Sides Now', 'The Reckoning', 'By the Pricking of My Thumbs', 'The Devil's Mark', 'Lallybroch', 'The Watch', 'The Search', 'Wentworth Prison' and 'To Ransom a Man's Soul'. In the second series, Claire returns to her own time after living in the 1740s for two years. As she attempts to explain to her husband Frank where she has been, the story flashes back to when Claire and her 18th century husband Jamie (Sam Heughan) travel to France to try to change the course of history. With Claire's knowledge of future events and Jamie's contacts in France, the determined couple set about trying to prevent the Jacobite risings and, ultimately, the Battle of Culloden. The episodes are: 'Through a Glass, Darkly', 'Not in Scotland Anymore', 'Useful Occupations and Deceptions', 'La Dame Blanche', 'Untimely Resurrection', 'Best Laid Schemes...', 'Faith', 'The Fox's Lair', 'Je Suis Prest', 'Prestonpans', 'Vengeance Is Mine', 'The Hail Mary' and 'Dragonfly in Amber'.
: The 'Outlander' series of novels by Diana Gabaldon
- Language(s): English, German
- Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English
- Subtitles: Danish, English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Turkish
- Interactive Menu
- Screen ratio 1:1.78
- DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1
- Bonus Footage
- Bonus Tracks: Season 1: Podcast audio with Ronald D. Moore. Season 2: 'Outlander' podcasts
- Documentaries: Season 1: 'An Epic Adaptation'; 'The Dresses and Kilts of 'Outlander''; 'Weaving Authentic: Making the Fabrics of 'Outlander''; 'Diana Gabaldon Tours 'Outlander''; 'Casting 'Outlander''; 'Walk Through the Sets and Stages With Ronald D. Moore'; 'Emerging a Scot: Cast Goes to Boot Camp'; 'On Location: Castle Leoch, the Magic of Scotland'; 'A Triangle in Time'. Season 2: 'From Book to Screen: Discovering the Differences'; 'The Characters of Season 2'; 'Jamie & Claire: To Hell and Back'; 'Designing History: The Costumes of 'Outlander''; 'Recreating 18th Century Paris'
- Season 1: 'Outlander' cast and crew table read; 'The Reckoning' extended episode. Season 2: 'Dragonfly in Amber' alternate scene