Nothing worth watching on television? Those TV schedulers never seem to get it right. Think you could do better?
TV Manager 2, the latest release by Niels Bauer Games, puts you in charge of a small TV station with the aim of turning it into the biggest network in the country. Buy movie licences, take on advertising contracts and manage your own news spots and programme schedule to get the highest audience figures you can. But remember - your competitors are doing the same!
A sequel to the original TV Manager, TV Manager 2 is available both as a Standard edition or with an expansion pack, giving you more maps, more scenarios and more content. And if you want a real challenge, why not try the Booster Cards?
TV Manager 2 also features a compatibility mode for the blind, allowing those with full or partial loss of vision to play the game using third-party screen reading software.
- Turn-based planning phase and real-time broadcasting phase
- 12 different movie genres with 250 + 100 bonus movies
- Three different scenarios (Fast, Normal, Long) + three additional scenarios (expert, tweaked 24 hour turns, custom made)
- Movie, advertisement and news editors to create your own content
- Maps of the USA, UK, Germany, and France
- High quality sound effects and music
- Beautifully hand-painted artwork and interface
PC with Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
512 MB RAM
CPU 1.8 GHZ min.
This is a Region 2 disc. A multi-region player is required in order to play this disc in Australia.