Presented by Tony Robinson, this is Series 18 of the popular archaeology show where each episode features a team of specialists carrying out an archaeological dig over a period of three days, with Robinson explaining the process in laymans terms.
This time Tony and the experts take us to the following digs:
01. Reservoir Rituals Tottiford Period: Prehistoric
02. Saxon Death, Saxon gold Foxton Period: Anglo Saxon
03. Romans on the Range High Ham Period: Roman
04. Hitlers Island Fortress Les Gellettes Period: 1940s
05. The Furnace in the Forest Derwentcote Period: Industrial Revolution
06. Under the Gravestones Castor Period: Roman
07. The House of the White Queen Groby Period: Prehistoric
08. Castles and Cannons Mont Orguiel Period: Medieval/Norman
09. The Mystery of the Manor Moat Llancaiach Fawr Period: Bronze/Middle Ages
10. Search for the Domesday Mill Buck Mill Period: Medieval/Anglo Saxon
This is a Region 4 disc, the local region for Australia.