Look at you, reading a blurb to determine whether or not this DVD set is for you... You're prudent. I like that.
But YOU picked it up right? So that means either:
1) You already know the Umbilical Brothers... but if so, you'd be too busy buying this to read the blurb.
2) You've seen these guys in their numerous TV appearances (again, you'd already be buying it)
3) You're one of the gazillion people who have seen them live somewhere around the world and want to own that experience (yep, you're buying it)
4) You've watched your kids or college friends kill themselves with laughter watching The Upside Down Show and want to check out their other stuff (buying it)
5) You're swayed by awards, and heard that their live shows and nearly every aspect of these DVD's have won awards. Right down to the menus (buying it). Seriously, the menu has won an award! I know right?!
No matter what your age, sex, creed or species, you will find something inside to make you laugh. There's a lot of physical comedy - stuff that SOUNDS crappy on a DVD box, but THEY'RE AMAZING AT IT. Like, seriously. To give you an example of how funny physical comedy can be, hit the guy next to you with this box set. How did he respond? This collection is FUNNIER THAN THAT.
Let's say the price is for this blurb and you get the discs for free! If not, put me back so someone else with more conviction can buy it. Seriously. I'm not a puppet for you. But I could be. Instruction inside.
This is a Region 4 disc, the local region for Australia.