- Personnel includes: Flesh-N-Bone, David's Daughters, Big B.
- Producers: Jimmy "JT" Thomas, Darren Vegas, L.T.Hutton, DJ U-Neck.
- Engineers include: Rob Worthington, Aaron Connor, John Bregman.
- Recorded at Ruthless Records Recording Studio, U-Neck's Workshop, Studio Cat & Sound Castle Studios, Los Angeles, California.
- Audio Mixers: DJ U-Neek; Tim Nitz; Aaron Connor.
- Recording information: Ruthless Records Recording Stud; Sound castle Studios; Studio Cat, Los Angeles, CA; U-Neek's Workshop, Los Angeles, CA.
- This long-awaited return of Cleveland's Bone Thugs-n-Harmony shows the rapper/singers have stayed true to their lightning-quick vocal flow and their distinctive style. While combining rhyme schemes rife with subtle melodic twists and a glossy production ethic, Bizzy, Krayzie, Layzie, Wish, and Flesh continue to harmonize and spit out lyrics faster than seems humanly possible.
- Jimmy "JT" Thomas' upbeat, bouncy "Resurrection (Paper, Paper)," contains an immediately catchy chorus. Other standouts include DJ U-Neek's exhilarating "Change the World," as well as Darren Vegas' "The Righteous Ones" (featuring David's Daughters), Thomas' "2 Glocks," and U-Neek's "Mind on Our Money." When successful artists reach a certain point in their careers, things begin to get tricky. If they change their styles too drastically, die-hard fans label them sell-outs. If they continue to walk the same path, critics condemn them as being stale. Prior to this release, Bone Thugs was certainly at that crossroads. But with the assured, memorable BTNHRESURRECTION, both critics and fans should be pleased.
Rolling Stone (4/27/00, pp.70,72) - 3 stars out of 5 - "...A lively trip...BTNH have come full circle with [their] roughneck pop....all done in their influential style..."
Entertainment Weekly (3/3/00, p.74) - "...the return of 5th member Flesh-n-Bone bretahes new life into the group's inimitable rapid-fire flow....DJ U-Neek's production team provides haunting beats and chilly guitar samples..." - Rating: B
Q (4/00, pp.86-7) - 3 stars out of 5 - "...hyperspeed raps and intricate harmonies over lazily menacing beats, with a continued fascination for all things apocalyptic..."
Vibe (4/00, p.180) - "...a harmonic reconvergence of the highest order....Bone supply bounce by the ounce....a musical expedition that proves a Calgon bath ain't got nothin' on Bone when it comes to taking you away."
The Source (4/00, pp.200,203) - 4 mics out of 5 -...The union of their melodious raps, nostalgic, soulful backdrops and insistent street science appeals to everybody....RESURRECTION showcases the group [and] the songs bling....Bone fans will be proud."