Elsewhere $14.76 $10.97 Save 26%
Free shipping Australia wide
Order Now for Christmas with e-Gift
- Blink 182: Tom Delonge (vocals, guitar); Mark Hoppus (vocals, bass); Scott Raynor (drums).
- Additional personnel: Matt Houts.
- Recorded at Westbeach Recorders, Hollywood, California.
- Personnel: Tom DeLonge (vocals, guitar); Mark Hoppus (vocals); Scott "Mad Dog" Raynor (drums).
- Recording information: Westbeach Recorders, Hollywood, CA.
- After releasing a number of 7" singles over the years, Blink 182 offers CHESHIRE CAT, its full-length album. The San Diego based group (that started out as El Cautro and the Caj'ones) has honed its playing, songwriting, and surfboarding skills to create a fun record for all. Punky and melodic, CHESHIRE CAT is a great party album. The pace rarely lets up and the songs don't wander too far stylistically, but nothing exceeds like excess!
- "Does My Breath Smell?" is a funny tune of teenage ambivalence. Furiously fast, the song begs one to get up and move (and not care how you look). "Cacophony" starts off with a slow bass line leading into a melodic intro. The pace then accelerates, with speedy riffs and crashing drums. "Romeo and Rebecca" throws some slight changes and ska into the mix, while album closer "Depends" has vocalist Tom Delonge unable to control his bladder. Blink-182 is a spirited group, coming up with hysterical lyrics and tight, well produced music. They are a skate and surf band who can really play, and this album should appeal to punk and hardcore fans.
|Format:||CD (1 Disc); Stereo|
|Release Date:||19 March, 2002|
2. M + M's
4. Touchdown Boy
6. Peggy Sue
8. Does My Breath Smell?
11. Toast And Bananas
12. Wasting Time
13. Romeo And Rebecca
14. Ben Wah Balls
15. Just About Done
Tell a friend
Cheshire Cat is the debut studio album by Blink-182, released on February 17, 1994. Two songs on this album, "Carousel" and "M+M's" appear on the Greatest Hits album. Two singles were released from this album: "M+M's" and "Wasting Time". In the song Depends, after the music is finished, Mark recites a quote from the film Airplane! * All songs written by Tom DeLonge and Mark Hoppus. Additional lyrics on "Wasting Time" by Jeff Forrest.
i think this is a great CD it is full of engaging songs and keeps me entertained all the time. i have had this CD for 5 years and i bought it at a local shop which was located in m local town. i love blink 182 because they are so funny and i just love the way they play. i have seen them live many times but unforchantly they have broke up but they are still good.
this is a great album by blink 182 in their earlier days. great songs on this album are carousel, fentoozler, does my breath smell and just about done. if you haven't heard this album but like their music then this is a good one to check out. this is a must for any and every blink 182 fan.
good cd the songs are raw and rarspy which is cool, the singing style is rough and its cool i love this cd so buy it its great! old and good and pretty much buy! lol its cheap and a good bargain!
Review this Product
Webmasters, Bloggers & Website Owners
You can earn a 5% commission by selling Cheshire Cat on your website.
It's easy to get started - we will give you example code. After you're set-up, your website can earn you money while you work, play or even sleep!
Are you the Author/Publisher? Improve sales by submitting additional information on this title.
This item ships from and is sold by Fishpond World Ltd.