Crazy Nights [Remastered Version]
Elsewhere $18.20 $14.95 Save 18%
Free shipping Australia wide
Order Now for Christmas with e-Gift
- Kiss: Paul Stanley (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Bruce Kulick (guitar); Gene Simmons (bass); Eric Carr (drums).
- Additional personnel: Phil Ashley (keyboards); Tom Kelly (background vocals).
- Recorded at One On One Recording, North Hollywood, California; Rumbo Recorders, Canoga Park, California; Can-Am Recorders, Tarzana, California. Includes liner notes by Robert V. Conte.
- Digitally remastered by Joseph M. Palmaccio (Sterling Sound, New York, New York).
- Personnel: Paul Stanley (guitar, keyboards); Bruce Kulick (guitar); Phillip Ashley (keyboards); Eric Carr (drums); Tom Kelly (background vocals).
- Audio Remasterer: Joseph M. Palmaccio.
- Liner Note Authors: Yasuhito Kitai; Robert V. Conte.
- Recording information: Can-AM Recorders, Tarzana, CA (03/1987-06/1987); One On One Recording, North Hollywood, CA (03/1987-06/1987); One On One, North Hollywood, CA (03/1987-06/1987); Rumbo Recorders, Canoga Park, CA (03/1987-06/1987).
- Photographers: Walter Wick; Glen LaFerman.
- Unknown Contributor Roles: Eric Carr; Bruce Kulick.
- Reaching a pop apex not seen since 1980's UNMASKED, Kiss enlisted the production and engineering talents of Ron Nevison (Ozzy Osbourne, Heart) to help the band compete with the light metal faire that existed in 1987. The results are impressive, as the melodic crunch of CRAZY NIGHTS holds up to the band's previous classics.
- "Crazy Crazy Nights" is an anthemic single that reached U.K. #4 and was their biggest single there. "Reason To Live" is one of Kiss' more tender ballads featuring standout vocals by Paul Stanley. Using prolific songwriters such as Diane Warren ("Turn On The Night") and Desmond Child ("Bang Bang You", "Reason To Live") to help achieve their goal, Kiss delivers accessible, chart friendly tunes that you can rock to. The record is melodic, with keyboards throughout. CRAZY NIGHTS is proof that Kiss could stay current with the competitive music scene as well as staying true to themselves. There are rockers and ballads that comprise a well crafted album by a legendary band.
|Format:||CD (1 Disc); Stereo|
|Release Date:||15 November, 1999|
1. Crazy Crazy Nights
2. I'll Fight Hell To Hold You
3. Bang Bang You
4. No, No, No
5. Hell Or High Water
6. My Way
7. When Your Walls Come Down
8. Reason To Live
9. Good Girl Gone Bad
10. Turn On The Night
11. Thief In The Night
Tell a friend
Due to the unavailability of producer Ron Nevison, 1986 marked the first year without a new Kiss studio album in the band's history. It was the fourth Kiss album in a row to achieve platinum status.
In the hands of producer Ron Nevison, Crazy Nights contained a more glossy, glam metal-oriented production than Kiss' previous albums. Crazy Nights also contained prominent use of keyboards, which is unusual for a Kiss album.
It was certified Platinum on February 18, 1988, when it sold 1,000,000 copies.
Review this Product
Webmasters, Bloggers & Website Owners
You can earn a 5% commission by selling Crazy Nights [Remastered Version] on your website.
It's easy to get started - we will give you example code. After you're set-up, your website can earn you money while you work, play or even sleep!
Are you the Author/Publisher? Improve sales by submitting additional information on this title.
This item ships from and is sold by Fishpond World Ltd.