- Audio Remasterer: Dave Cooley.
- Liner Note Author: Andy Beta.
- Illustrator: Drew Christie.
- Arranger: Arthur Greenslade.
- This collection of vintage 1960s orchestral pop from the master of surreal Gallic eroticism includes kitsch masterpieces like "69 Annee Erotique" and Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg's chart-topping "Je T'Aime (Moi Non Plus)," in a procession of jazzy instrumentals accompanied by Gainsbourg's throaty, Gitanes-coated vocals and the pertly sexy interpolations of his stunning wife.
Mojo (Publisher) (p.118) - 4 stars out of 5 -- "Birkin's wobbly breathiness perfectly counterpointed Gainsbourg's weary tones..."
Record Collector (magazine) (p.83) - 4 stars out of 5 -- "'Orang Outan' is playful, self-effacing pop...Album closer `Manon' arguably the most moving piece Serge recorded."