2. I Surrender
3. I Could Not Love You More
4. Still Waters Run Deep
5. My Lover's Prayer
6. With My Eyes Closed
7. Irresistable Force
8. Closer Than Close
9. I Will
11. Miracles Happen
12. Smoke And Mirrors
- The Bee Gees: Maurice Gibb (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Barry Gibb (vocals, guitar, drum programming); Robin Gibb (vocals).
- Additional personnel includes: Dean Parks (acoustic guitar); aphael Saadiq (guitar, bass, programming, background vocals); Mike McEvoy (guitar, keyboards); Alan Kendall, Michael Thompson, Mark Schulman, Spanky Alford, Carl Verheyn, Waddy Wachtel, Carlos Alomar (guitar); Robbie Kondor (keyboards, synthesizer, programming); Jeff Bova (keyboards, synthesizer); RAlan Clark, David Foster, Rob Mounsey, Kelvin Wooten (keyboards); Steve Skinner (synthesizer); Pino Palladino, Anthony Jackson, George "Chocolate" Perry (bass); Manu Katche, Steve Jordan; Dave Halpern (drums); Ralph McDonald (tambourine); David Elliot (marching drum, tambourine); Jimmy Bralower (ride cymbal, drum programming); Florida's Singing Sons Boy Choir (background vocals).
- Producers include: Russ Titelman, Barry Gibb, Maurice Gibb, Robin Gibb, Hugh Padgham.
- Engineers include: John Merchant, Dave O'Donnell, Felipe Elgueta.
- All tracks have been digitally mastered using HDCD technology.
- Personnel: Maurice Gibb (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Raphael Saadiq, Barry Gibb (vocals, guitar, drum programming); Robin Gibb (vocals); Michael Hart Thompson (guitar, electric guitar); Robbie Kondor (guitar, keyboards, drum programming); Mike McEvoy, Alan Clark, Michael McEvoy (guitar, keyboards); Spanky Alford, Alan Kendall, Mark Schulman, Michael Thompson , Waddy Wachtel, Carl Verheyen, Carlos Alomar (guitar); Dean Parks (acoustic guitar); Jeff Bova (keyboards, bass synthesizer); Peter-John Vettese (keyboards, programming); Rob Mounsey, Kelvin Wooten, David Foster (keyboards); Steve Skinner (synthesizer); Simon Franglen (Synclavier); Steve Jordan , David Elliott, Manu Katch (drums); Dave Halpern (hi-hat, tom tom); Steve Wolf (hi-hat); Ralph MacDonald (tambourine); Jimmy Bralower, Russ Titelman (drum programming).
- Audio Mixers: Dave O'Donnell ; Gerry Brown ; Hugh Padgham; Jon Gass; Mick Guzauski; Raphael Saadiq; Russ Titelman.
- Photographers: Simon Fowler ; Anton Corbijn.
- Unknown Contributor Role: Dick Ashby.
- Arrangers: Maurice Gibb; Robin Gibb; Russ Titelman; Arif Mardin; Steve Skinner; Barry Gibb; Robbie Kondor.
- The Gibb brothers have been laying their high, vibrato-laden three-part harmonies over the pop flavor of the day for more than three decades. The trio have enjoyed incarnations as Beatle-esque '60s Brit-poppers, hairy-chested disco kings and high-tech Adult Contemporary stalwarts. In every phase of their career, the band has maintained a high standard of composition and performance, often turning out glossy, overproduced albums, but never releasing anything qualitatively inconsistent with the bulk of their work. STILL WATERS is no exception. Despite the presence of producers like David Foster and Arif Mardin (immediate warning signs of overkill-in-progress), the brothers' Aussie harmonies are as smooth as ever, and they still know how to put together a sugary-sweet pop tune with style and class.