Gibsons Puzzle - I Love The Farmyard - 1,000 Piece Jigsaw
Free shipping Australia wide
Order now for Christmas delivery
|Other Information: ||94635|
Hurry - Only 4 left in stock!
- Detailed 1,000 piece jigsaw
- Completed size 680mm x 485mm (27.8in x 19.1in)
- Painting by artist Mike Jupp
- Loads of humorous details, the more you look, the more you see!
- Made from sturdy 2mm thick recycled board
- Image finished with a neutralising varnish to avoid sheen
- Accurate die-cut pieces, each approximately 20mm square
- For ages 10 years and over
Founded in 1903 Gibson Games is still run by the Gibson family and is the oldest British-owned company in the industry. It prides itself on the quality of its puzzles, both in the materials and manufacturing. The picture is the most important feature of any jigsaw puzzle and Gibsons take great care in selecting the images used. All Gibsons jigsaws are based on paintings rather than photographs, this enables the image to tell a story more readily and on the back of each box youâll find information on the painting and the artist. Gibsons specialise in traditional images of British life and countryside and features the work of many renowned British artists. Regular puzzlers will be familiar with its distinctive metallic blue boxes.
Mike Jupp has had a very varied artistic career from working as a marketing designer to creating cartoon characters, and of course as a painting or images for jigsaws. His distinctive images are packed with humorous details, the more you look, the more you see.
Farmyard frolics from the imagination of cartoonist Mike Jupp. His hilarious cartoons are legendary - the more you look, the more you see!
66.04 x 0.51 x 48.26 centimetres (0.86 kg) |