Ready to repel any threats to the Great Work, reciprocators stand firm, shields interlocking with engineered perfection as they brace to absorb enemy assaults. After blunting a charge against their heavy shields and spears, the reciprocators spring into an immediate counterassault, converting their protean polearms from defensive spears to wicked halberds. The Reciprocator unit comes in a box (PIP 36011). A player may field up to two Reciprocator units for each warcaster in a Convergence army.
- Players take on the role of Warcasters as they lead their titanic forces into battle
- Warcasters possess significant martial prowess of their own as well as having hardened warriors and magical spells to bring to bear
- A warcaster's true strength lies in his ability to control and coordinate the mighty combat automatons at the heart of his forces-their warjacks
- Players collect, assemble, and paint fantastically detailed models representing the varied warriors, machines, and creatures in their armies
- WARMACHINE is fully compatible with its feral twin, the monstrous miniatures combat game of HORDES
This title is unavailable for purchase as none of our regular suppliers have stock available. If you are the publisher, author or distributor for this item, please visit