Puzzle toys,MML® Microscope Kit Lab LED 100X-1200X Gift Biological Educational Toy Microscope
Free shipping Australia wide
Order Now for Christmas with e-Gift
|Other Information: ||WH-006|
Brand new and high quality.
Fully functional science microscope
Durable plastic case, easy to use
Encourage kid's scientific investigation and discovery
Perfect for biology learning at home and school
Objective lens diameter:60mm
Applicable crowd: 5 years old
Battery: 2x AA battery(not included)
Comes with boxed glass, blank label, plastic container, collection bottle and tweezers
MICROSCOPE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open the batteries compartment door after unscrewing the protecting screw.
2. Insert two AA batteries, as directed in the compartment's bottom.
3. Put back the protecting screw.
4. Lift the nose piece as much as possible with the upper wheel.
5. Put a slide with the tissue or organism you want to observe on the tray, fixed under the two blockers.
6. Point the light up, and switch it on.
7. Set the sharpness with the upper wheel, and adjust the eyepiece to your eyesight by turning it gently.
8. Adjust the light intensity with the lower wheel. Too much light can crush some low contrast details.
9. Be careful, when going from the smallest to the largest magnification, lift the tube to avoid hitting the tray.
19 x 9 x 24 centimetres (0.07 kg) |