What product safety measures does Fishpond.com.au have in place?
Fishpond.com.au take our customers safety very seriously and comply with the ACCC Product Safety Australia laws. This means that we:
- must comply with Australian mandatory safety standards
- must not supply banned products
- must report the death or serious injury or illness of a person that occurred as a result of a consumer product you have supplied
- should immediately recall a product if you realise it may present a safety hazard, does not comply with a safety standard, or is
- banned – and notify the Australian Commonwealth Minister responsible
- must comply with any recall notices issued under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please refer to the ACCC Product Safety Australia website for more information.
Was this information helpful?
More questions about Product Safety